When you walk into a Sleep Number®store, you’ll see retail reimagined — from our innovative products to our interactive sales experience. Here, you’ll have the freedom to create individualized solutions for your customers and create lasting relationships. And every step of the way, you’ll be in total control of your career path and earnings potential. This isn’t about mattresses; it’s about empowering people to improve their overall well-being.
Latest Retail Roles
“Sleep Number is an environment where you can learn and grow. It’s a challenging and rewarding environment that fosters innovation. There is a sense of teamwork in everything we do.”Carli, Store Manager
Current Sleep Number Employee?Learn more
Did you know?
- Our entire retail team is full time with 37 hours per week and no seasonal lulls
- You’ll have the time you need to build customer relationships — repeat and referral business is more than 45% of our sales
- Retail team members average $60k annual compensation
(combination of hourly rate, commission and bonus)
Sleep Number®Stores Stand Out
We’re creating the future of retail with a technology-infused store experience that fosters your success and a great income.
- Consistently recognized with awards for retail design
- 90% of our stores are new within the last seven years
- Our average sales-per-square-foot puts us in the top 10 among U.S. specialty retailers
- Our 360® smart beds are driving double‐digit sales momentum
We’re proud of the gender balance on our board of directors and executive team — 40% of our senior leadership are women. But we’re not done yet. That’s why we’ve set a goal to achieve gender balance in our stores by the end of 2025.
“This company has allowed me to raise three beautiful children while pursuing my career. I’ve watched not only myself and those around me grow, but this amazing company as well.”Shauna, District Manager