Manager, Territory Field Services - HD-Region 6Apply
Sleep Number is seeking a high effective Territory Manager, Field Services to help achieve the company’s goal of becoming the world’s most beloved brand by delivering an unparalleled sleep experience through ensuring a customer centric approach to service, delivery and installation. The Territory Manager is a critical role in fulfilling the planning, development, and execution of service strategies in partnership with retail, logistics, manufacturing and all field service employees. This position manages the strategic and tactical activities of a home delivery Territory to achieve the company’s safety, financial, service level and quality goals to ensure execution to specified delivery standards.
- Responsible for execution of financial, customer, and employee outcomes. Monitor and analyze business trends/results to develop effective strategies to meet financial, customer, and employee goals.
- Ensure the Mission, Vision and DNA are being modeled; communicate company goals and objectives to team members to ensure employee engagement
- Proactive involvement in planning initiatives that require the addition/subtraction or change of dock locations for financial and customer benefit.
- Foster relationships with Sleep Number Retail leadership and Logistics leadership to ensure cross-functional alignment to meet customer and shareholder needs.
- Own and analyze Region/Company P/L and other KPIs of Territory performance
- Assess team and individual performance, leads talent management efforts by providing coaching, performance management and building a talent pipeline to meet and exceed region KPI’s.
- Execute and influence Demand Planning, Forecasting, and Reconciliation (labor, overtime, temp, rental)
- Oversee labor management within the market by directing effective routing, high team member productivity, and enforcing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for establishing staffing levels that enable the business to over achieve planned guidance, that allow for financial goals to be met.
- Assist with problem resolution by responding swiftly to the needs of retail, end-users, and team members. Manages service issues and handle escalations as needed.
- Additional Captainships that drive strategic initiatives that impact the entire Field Services organization
- Audits markets/employees for adherence to Standard Operating Procedures and TRUST model
- Two-way communication to / from the field; provides key messages of goals, changes to processes, performance results in regular cadence to entire team to drive follow through
- Additional responsibilities to develop high potential leadership candidates
- Perform other job duties as related to business needs.
- 5+ years services, technical and or multi-unit/remote management experience.
- Proven ability to hire, lead and inspire a highly technical and remote workforce across large geographies
- Strong understanding of a service environment and infrastructure that promotes service excellence, operational efficiencies, employee engagement, superior customer service, and P&L management
- Ability to maintain high morale and engagement with employees Demonstrated strong leadership and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must possess thorough knowledge of retail and services standard operating processes
- Demonstrated ability to execute complex processes in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license
No other jobs are related to this one but you can stillView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative