Technical Product OwnerApply
Sleep Number LABS is a fast moving, highly technical team of people with the ambitious goal of bringing people better health and well-being through the best possible sleep experience. Simply put, we aim to be the leader in sleep. We combine our established expertise in creating comfortable, adjustable beds with the latest in sleep science, cutting-edge sensor technology, and data processing algorithms.
The Technical Product Owner will support various teams at Sleep Number LABS.
- You will be planning the iterative evolution of our software products
- You will be making decisions every day about how the product operates and making trade-offs in timeline vs. functionality, in what to do first and what comes after
- You will be working with engineers in the implementation details and rolling up your sleeves to resolve problems or even assist in the technical solution as needed
- You will be thinking about our customers experience and projecting that into small software components that enhance the experience or provide new experiences with high impact and stickiness
- Technical enough to be comfortable asking questions to dig into development issues, quickly gather and synthesize information, devise a plan, get buy-in and move towards a resolution
- Build strong working relationship with commercialization and product management teams
- Lead stakeholder meetings to identify opportunities and priorities
- Create and maintain the product backlog for specific initiatives
- Conduct planning sessions with the teams to prioritize work in upcoming sprints
- Engage directly and daily with delivery teams to execute the project
- Ensure product acceptance and readiness at key phases of the delivery cycle
- Continuously communicate with stakeholders about the status of the work, the risks and the decisions made or needed in order to progress
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, information technology, business information systems or related field
- Minimum five years of experience in a similar role or as a product manager or engineering manager
- Experience working in an agile development environment is preferred
- Experience breaking down requirements, recommending solutions and organizing the work to deliver value via software
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Fluent and open communication both speaking and in writing
- Experience in a software development environment or in a professional services role
- Experience with Agile software products and delivery methodology
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“We have the freedom of a start-up to explore new technology and methods, backed by a strong company like Sleep Number.”Abhishek, Director of Analytics