Sr. Embedded Software EngineerApply
The Sr. Embedded Software Technical Lead will drive the technical choices of the embedded software in Sleep Number products. Works with the device team as well as hardware and cloud teams of the SleepIQ platform in order to advance the competitive edge of the Sleep Number smart beds and products.
- Understands technical trends in IoT and how they affect Sleep Number
- Drives SleepIQ to make the appropriate technical choices based on business constraints and technological opportunities
- Establish technical standards and architecture direction for the device software across releases
- Lead and mentor co-workers on technical matters
- Active participant in the code base and code reviews leader
- Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields
- 10+ years of experience writing embedded software
- Experience leading technical decisions and mentoring co-workers
- Knowledge and interest in IoT trends that impacts the business
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Great communication skills across organizations
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“We have the freedom of a start-up to explore new technology and methods, backed by a strong company like Sleep Number.”Abhishek, Director of Analytics