Software System QA Internship - Sleep Number LabsApply
At Sleep Number we are improving lives every day by helping people sleep better every night. Learn more about a company that’s championing a health and wellness revolution with quality sleep at its core. The Software System QA Intern will have the ability to think and work logically to create test cases for software programs and consistently carry out test cases fully.
- Perform System Level end to end testing and develop Automation
- Identify, design and develop automation solutions to improve test coverage
- Automation using scripts or tools (Python, Java, JMeter or Shell)
- Triage and identify root cause of Customer escalations from production
- Perform qualitative and/or quantitative tests/evaluations of products, equipment, and systems to support requirements.
- Prepare and create test cases for software based on functionality documentation and application.
- Develop test data, perform test data analysis, and prepare reports of test results.
- Assist in developing new testing techniques/methods.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience and training in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field required.
- Understanding of concepts involved in design verification, reviewing specifications, test planning and execution.
- Exposure to System level understanding, testing and automation
- Any experience in Customer Escalations, debugging and triage issues.
- Solid experience with command line on Linux, general command and scripting.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- Desired - Ability to understand Java code, Mobile Android/iOS applications
- Desired - Exposure to automation with scripts and test tools. Strong preference towards Python and the Robot Framework (Selenium, JUnit, JMeter, soapUI, Perl, TCL/Expect).
- Desired - Understanding of AWS environment a plus.
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Currently pursuing a Masters or Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field.
- Two years of completed coursework by May 2022
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative