Software Engineer in TestSan Jose, California Apply
- Accountable for the development and documentation of test automation frameworks and tools used to validate software developed in support of SleepIQ Labs deliverables
- Maintain the highest possible standard for all code and scripts entering in to automation infrastructure though the use of coding standards and review processes
- Support the adoption, use, and expansion of automated testing across the various QA (Quality Assurance) teams
- Work closely with Architects, Developers, DevOps, Product Owners and QA team members to produce high-quality products on schedule while being resource efficient
- Support the prioritization of deliverables in a dynamic and fluid environment while maintaining standards required to enhance end-user satisfaction
- Contribute to the technological advancement of a team made up of innovative and diverse engineers dedicated to delivering the Sleep Number brand promis
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field required
- 5-8+ years of experience in a software development organization with a solid understanding of QA fundamentals
- Experience creating well organized test automation libraries and test suites for REST APIs and embedded devices
- Strong experience with Python or Java with a preference towards Python
- Experience with both cloud-based application and networked device deployments and troubleshooting
- Highly successful working in CI/CD environment with the ability to both implement processes and procedures from scratch as well as improve existing infrastructure
- Highly passionate about doing work with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience working in an AWS environment is a plus
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong knowledge of source control management, coding standards, code review, and build and release processes
- Desired knowledge of and experience with the Robot Framework and Selenium for automated testing
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“We have the freedom of a start-up to explore new technology and methods, backed by a strong company like Sleep Number.”Abhishek, Director of Analytics