Senior Data Analytics AnalystApply
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will focus on building and implementing advanced analytics solutions that drive valuable insights and create actionable health and wellness solutions to accelerate our mission of improving lives by individualizing sleep experiences. From deriving insights based on sleep patterns to building recommendation algorithms to improve sleep quality, this position will help drive engagement and retention for SleepIQ and its related applications. You will leverage and enhance existing data and analytics platforms across the consumer mobile app, home delivery and customer service portal from tag management and analytics to business metric dashboards, all aimed at improving our ability and understanding of the customer experience and business drivers. This role will play a critical role in empowering business decisions that deliver world-class, personalized sleep experiences for our customers across Sleep Number experiences.
- Analyze large-scale structured and unstructured data; develop deep-dive analysis and machine learning models to accelerate user engagement and retention with Sleep Number products and applications
- Identify correlations and causations across the SleepIQ data set to strengthen the link between quality sleep and overall wellness, and continue to demonstrate how the 360 smart bed delivers proven quality sleep
- Collaborate with Engineering, Data Science and teams in an AWS ecosystem to develop and apply advanced algorithms to enhance our customer engagement and retention and develop new capabilities
- Work directly with Engineering to pull data from various data sources and use scripting languages like Python and programming languages like R to further advance Sleep Number’s sleep leadership position.
- Partner with data architecture and platform engineering teams to research new ways and tools to accelerate how we model data to unlock actionable and personalized sleep insights.
- Translate the data analytics and create clear data storytelling through data visualization and mining tools
- Work with business partners including Product Management, Engineering and Marketing to transform insights and analysis into engaging customer experiences and data visualizations supported by data
- Curious thinker, who constantly ideates and converts customer needs and business questions into roadmap of data analysis projects
- A B.S. in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, science logistics, computer science, data science or engineering.
- 10+ years of experience in statistical analysis of both structured and unstructured big data sets
- Analytics and modeling experience gained in the IOT or Consumer Digital space
- High Proficiency in SQL alongside Tableau, PowerBI and other similar enterprise level visualization tools
- Experience with mobile and web analytics tools such as MixPanel, Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis, visualization, and data mining tools such as R and Python
- Passionate about the business and product problems to be solved and using high-precision data analytics and models that contribute useful insights and customer value
- Strong understanding of probability and statistics, machine learning, and algorithms
- Strong ability to work collectively with engineering and product managers to understand and translate data-driven initiatives and innovative ideas into fully developed customer experiences and business solutions
- Exceptional problem solving, critical reasoning and creative thinking and skills. Ability to identify core and edge cases, and dependencies in any scenario
- Experience with identifying and resolving issues working with disparate sources of data and data quality
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to connect people with different points of view and with varying levels of experience
- Experienced in translating ideas into specific qualified and quantified action items. Ability to develop detailed plans with specific goals, priorities, timelines and budgets to drive ideas into products
No other jobs are related to this one but you can stillView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative