Sleep Number Labs, a part of Sleep Number, is a fast moving, highly technical team of people with the ambitious goal of bringing people better health and well-being through the best possible sleep experience. Simply put, we aim to be the leader in sleep. We combine our established expertise in creating comfortable, adjustable beds with the latest in sleep science, cutting-edge sensor technology, and data processing algorithms. As a Security Architect, you will be leading the planning, design, and engineering of enterprise-level infrastructure and platforms related to cloud security. You will perform technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications for IOT environments (Cloud, Embedded, Linux).
The Security Architect will support various teams at Sleep Number Labs.
- Responsible for overall product security design and architecture, including new solutions and patterns
- Collaborate with business users and stakeholders through design and implementation, including needs analysis and system requirements
- Define and refine methodology and standards for setup, design and implementation of the application or technology to meet the needs of the business and IT customers
- Generate detailed system requirements with cost projections, cost benefit analysis and ROI
- Continuously communicate with stakeholders about the status of the work, the risks and the decisions made or needed to progress
- Based on business requirements, design and implement cloud-native architectures and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to Organization and with appropriate security controls present.
- Design and develop security architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid-based systems.
- Prepare detailed build/test plans to implement new technologies and configurations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of relevant security design and architecture experience.
- Possess a firm understanding of the offerings within Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the Microsoft Azure platforms.
- AWS experience designing and supporting large scale environments
- Understand the design and development of a modern SaaS application with micro-services architecture
- Fluent programmer preferably in Python
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and micro-services in general
- CI/CD experience (automate build, packaging, test pipelines and deployments with Jenkins, git)
- Ansible, Puppet, Terraform or Chef experience
- System and network security best practices. Deep technical knowledge & extensive security architecture / design experience
- Experience in security systems, including firewalls, data loss prevention, encryption key management, single sign on, intrusion detection systems and vulnerability scanning tools.
- Understanding of FIM, NIDS, HIDS, SIEM etc.
- Solid architecture & design experience in using virtualization technologies
- Demonstrate ability to use problem solving techniques such as root cause analysis to resolve issues
- Demonstrate ability to write and present effective materials, including presentations, status reporting, technical diagrams, and flowcharts
- Ability to follow and adhere to policies, procedures and standards relating to network and systems management
- Ability to collaborate with a team working across multiple locations
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently to support deadlines
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and multitasking capabilities.
- Outstanding proactive communication skills: written, verbal, presentations.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“We have the freedom of a start-up to explore new technology and methods, backed by a strong company like Sleep Number.”Abhishek, Director of Analytics