Manager, Quality AssuranceApply
The Manager, QA will lead a team of SDET and QA engineers, focusing on improving the overall quality of the SN LABS software by growing and enhancing the Automation framework, tooling, process, and methodologies on the SN LABS Cloud Core platform. In this role, the Manager, QA will work with QA Leadership to accelerate the coverage, adoption, and capabilities of existing automation systems while also keeping an eye to the future for innovations and changes which can be made to further facilitate those goals. This position will report to the Senior Manager, QA.
- Lead an SDET/QA team to develop and improve the Automated testing coverage and quality.
- Lead the Improvement and implementation of Best practices, methodologies, and tooling to meet quality coverage needs for all aspects of supported applications.
- Utilize Agile software development practices, Continuous integration, Code reviews, Version control systems.
- This position is primarily management focused, approximately 70% management, 30% hands-on coding.
- Work in Selenium, Jenkins, C# .NET, APIs,
- Expand usage and ease of use of the automated framework for use by QA and SDETs engineers, as well as Engineers in other cross-functional teams
- Educate and evangelize Automated testing and the Automated framework on the SN LABS platform
- Support production releases and subsequent issue resolution resulting from code deployments
- Provide work estimates and risk assessment for automation of projects, test sets and/or individual test cases
- Lead Integration of Automated testing Tools and technologies with other aspects of the Engineering, Infrastructure, and support toolsets
- BA/BS degree in CS, EE or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of industry experience in software development industry with some focused on developing test automation solutions preferably with Selenium/Modern toolsets
- 5+ years hands-on developing Automated test solutions and framework for complex cloud solutions focused on reducing maintenance cost, Increased reliability, and robustness, Ease of use and training.
- 3+ years managing a team of 5 engineers or more
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication abilities
- You have experience in managing software engineers
- Passion for new technologies
- Care deeply about writing high-performance, reusable code for components that will be used across the SN LABS platform
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages and techniques C#(preferred) or Java.
- Experience developing automated tests that integrate into existing testing frameworks or with new scalable and reusable testing frameworks
- Experience working with Jenkins, Salt or comparable CI/CD software Cloud technology testing experience
- Experience working with Salesforce
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“We have the freedom of a start-up to explore new technology and methods, backed by a strong company like Sleep Number.”Abhishek, Director of Analytics