Engineer, Lead DevOps (Remote)Apply
SN LABS, a part of Sleep Number, is a fast moving, highly technical team of people with the ambitious goal of bringing people better health and well-being through the best possible sleep experience. Simply put, we aim to be the leader in sleep. We combine our established expertise in creating comfortable, adjustable beds with the latest in sleep science, cutting-edge sensor technology, and data processing algorithms.
The Lead DevOps Engineer will lead the team of DevOps engineers working with developers, QA and Ops teams.
- Collaborate with developers to automate build and deploy using AWS ECS, Docker, Jenkins and scripting languages
- Collaborate with QA to automate testing using Robot, Docker, Jenkins
- Manage security and access control in AWS IAM, Active Directory / Azure, and custom systems
- Ensure high availability and disaster recovery in place
- Continually improve DevOps tools, processes and procedures
- Own incidents/issues, provide response to incidents and alerts
- Communicate clearly with team via Slack and Email
- Technical lead on DevOps projects
- Represent DevOps in collaborating and architectural design with other teams
- Lead other team members in methods and practices
- Share responsibly for security and access controls
- Share responsibility for Production operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant work experience
- 10+ years work experience in DevOps role for AWS based SaaS or IoT product
- Experience in supporting developers of a cloud-based SaaS or IoT product
- Cloud management experience with AWS (required) and Azure
- Automation of Java software builds using Scala, Maven, GitHub, and Jenkins
- Deployment and configuration of services such as ECS / Docker, Aurora MySQL Server, Kafka, and ECS / Spark
- Automating software builds and deployments using Jenkins, CloudFormation and other similar technologies
- Scripting languages such as Bash Shell and Python
- Network management of both cloud (AWS VPC) and physical networks including subnetting, routing, ACLs, and VPN
- Working knowledge and experience in developing and supporting security standards such as Cloud Security Alliance STAR and HIPAA for infrastructure security and auditing
- Systems troubleshooting, log analysis using Sumo Logic, ELK or similar, and root cause analysis
- Monitoring using Cloud Watch, DataDog, or similar service
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“We have the freedom of a start-up to explore new technology and methods, backed by a strong company like Sleep Number.”Abhishek, Director of Analytics