IT- Senior Device Support AnalystSan Jose, CA Apply
This critical position is responsible for deploying, monitoring, and maintaining the company's end-user computing environment.
This includes responding to incidents from the corporate office, manufacturing facilities and over 500 retail locations regarding device, application, and connectivity issues for desktop computers, laptops, printers, and other proprietary technology devices for Sleep Number.
In addition, this senior role plays a heavy role in projects and their execution surrounding End-User Computing.
- Leads and supports all technical deployment activities for retail and headquarters to ensure proper technology assets and applications are deployed
- Supports fast moving, large scale retail and corporate technical projects with testing, device planning and scalable technical configuration
- Maintains awareness of the latest technology and how best to leverage its capabilities for our organization
- Reviews, troubleshoots and resolves complex end-user and system-initiated incidents via the enterprise ticketing system within department defined service level agreements
- Communicates effectively within the department and with stakeholders regarding operational issues for continuous improvements
- Maintains active capabilities that support the long term technology and business strategies around the customer experience
- Provides technical mentorship to less experienced EUC staff as needed
- Requires 8+ years’ experience in a similar support focused role for an organization with multiple locations, preferably in a retail-facing organization
- Advanced LAN networking troubleshooting skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to solve hardware and software-related issues for Windows and Mac OS & supporting productivity applications (MS Office, Adobe, etc)
- Familiarity with application deployment tools and imaging
- Familiarity with VDI, VPN and other remote tools
- Familiarity using 3rd party remote access tools to troubleshoot remote users incidents
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Must exhibit strong leadership skills and comfort in providing work direction and prioritization to other less experienced staff
- Familiarity and technical competence with asset management software and/or technical interfaces to support end-user computing
- Must possess superior written and oral communication
- Must display ability to interact effectively in a cross-functional team; maintaining and leveraging strong work relationships
- Must exhibit excellent judgment and independent decision making skills
- Must execute with high quality
- Must operate in high pressure situations and successfully handle multiple priorities
- Must display strong organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
No other jobs are related to this one but you can stillView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative