Embedded Systems Engineering Intern - Sleep Number LabsApply
At Sleep Number we are improving lives every day by helping people sleep better every night. Learn more about a company that’s championing a health and wellness revolution with quality sleep at its core. Join our SN Labs Team for a 12-week internship experience as an Embedded Systems Engineering Intern.
- Collaborate with the team to build software components that implement key aspects of the full data lifecycle
- Collaborate with cross functional teams
- Collaborate with the team to identify and provide tools and training to help others lever
- Deliver high quality C/C++ code in a real-time embedded environment.
- Specify, design, and implement functionality and behaviors of embedded subsystems.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Experience in embedded development in real-time controls, or system software.
- Proficiency in C.
- Experience scripting in Python, SQL, MATLAB is a plus
- Fluent in software fundamentals including software design and maintainability.
- Experience with the embedded microprocessor tools Controls software and algorithm development.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative