DevOps Engineering InternshipApply
At Sleep Number we are improving lives every day by helping people sleep better every night. Learn more about a company that’s championing a health and wellness revolution with quality sleep at its core. Join our SN Labs Team for a 12-week internship experience as a DevOps Engineering Intern.
- Collaborate with developers to automate build and deploy using AWS ECS, Docker, Jenkins and scripting languages
- Collaborate with QA to automate testing using Robot, Docker, Jenkins
- Collaborate with the team to continually improve DevOps tools, processes and procedures
- Represent DevOps in collaborating and architectural design with other teams
- Share responsibly for security and access controls
- Share responsibility for Production operations
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience working with developers of a cloud-based SaaS or IoT product
- Cloud management experience with AWS and Azure
- Automation of Java software builds using Scala, Maven, GitHub, and Jenkins
- Familiar with languages such as ECS / Docker, Aurora MySQL Server, Kafka, and ECS / Spark, Jenkins, CloudFormation and other similar technologies
- Familiar with scripting languages such as Bash Shell and Python
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree or masters degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields
- Strong verbal and written communication and team player qualities
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative