Data Platform Engineering InternApply
At Sleep Number we are improving lives every day by helping people sleep better every night. Learn more about a company that’s championing a health and wellness revolution with quality sleep at its core. Join our SN Labs Team for a 10-week internship experience as a Data Platform Engineering Intern.
- Collaborate with the team to build software components that implement key aspects of the full data lifecycle, including acquisition, transformation, management, export, and analytics
- Collaborate with the team to build APIs and interfaces to deliver key analytic and data science insights
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on multiple data projects
- Collaborate with the team to identify and provide tools and training to help others leverage data
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of SQL (e.g. Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB).
- Strong problem-solving skills and algorithm scaling.
- A passion for answering questions from analysis of data.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends in web application development, including Amazon AWS ecosystem.
- Experience with multi-threading, replication etc. concepts in cloud applications.
- Knowledge of distributed machine learning platforms like Spark, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Mahout or GraphLab
- Expertise in data science, modeling, machine learning, and analytics.
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree or master’s degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields
- Strong verbal and written communication and team player qualities
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative