Data Analytics AnalystApply
As a Data Analyst, you will focus on building and implementing advanced analytics solutions that drive valuable insights and create actionable health and wellness solutions to accelerate our mission of improving lives by individualizing sleep experiences. From deriving insights based on sleep patterns and product interactions to building recommendation algorithms to improve sleep quality, this position will help drive engagement and retention for SleepIQ and its related applications. You will leverage and enhance existing data and analytics platforms across the consumer mobile app, home delivery and customer service portal from tag management and analytics to business metric dashboards, all aimed at improving our ability and understanding of the customer experience and business drivers. This role will play a critical role in empowering business decisions that deliver world-class, personalized sleep experiences for our customers across Sleep Number experiences.
- Analyze large-scale structured and unstructured data; develop deep-dive analysis and machine learning models to accelerate user engagement and retention with Sleep Number products and applications
- Identify correlations and causations across the SleepIQ data set to strengthen the link between quality sleep and overall wellness, and continue to demonstrate how the 360 smart bed delivers proven quality sleep
- Ability to balance theory with pragmatic problem-solving skills to develop and apply advanced algorithms to identify and address customer needs and new opportunities
- Create clear analyses and data storytelling using statistical analysis, data visualization, and mining tools utilizing data sources across sleep metrics, customer support and home delivery
- Work with business partners including Product Management, Engineering and Marketing to transform insights and analysis into engaging customer experiences and data visualizations supported by data
- Ability to present insights and findings in a concise format to both technical and non-technical audience
- Curious thinker, who constantly ideates and converts customer needs and business questions into roadmap of data analysis projects
- A B.S. in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, science logistics, computer science, data science or engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience in SQL alongside Tableau, PowerBI and other similar enterprise level visualization tools
- 3+ years’ experience with mobile and web analytics tools such as MixPanel, Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- 3+ years’ experience in statistical analysis of structured and/or unstructured big data sets
- 3+ years’ experience with R and/or Python (including pandas, numpy, tidyverse, dplyr)
- 3+ years’ hands on experience in product and/or marketing analytics, including segmentation and personalization
- 3+ years of experience in developing analytical data models
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Passionate about the business and product problems to be solved and using high-precision data analytics and models that contribute useful insights and customer value
- Strong understanding of probability and statistics, machine learning, and algorithms
- Strong ability to work collectively with engineering and product managers to understand and translate data-driven initiatives and innovative ideas into fully developed customer experiences and business solutions
- Exceptional problem solving, critical reasoning and creative thinking and skills. Ability to identify core and edge cases, and dependencies in any scenario
- Experience with identifying and resolving issues working with disparate sources of data and data quality
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to connect people with different points of view and with varying levels of experience
Experienced in translating ideas into specific qualified and quantified action items. Ability to develop detailed plans with specific goals, priorities, timelines and budgets to drive ideas into products
- 10% travel required (when deemed safe to do so)
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
No other jobs are related to this one but you can stillView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative