Cloud Engineering Internship - Sleep Number LabsApply
Sleep Number Labs is the next-generation IoT company, leading a new era in AI Powered IoT. If you want to make an impact, are motivated, creative, and hardworking, then this job is for you!
As a Cloud Engineering Intern, you will gain first-hand experience in building a highly scalable, fault-tolerant and resilient connected devices systems architecture that support millions of devices using Internet of Everything (IoT). The cloud services team supports our innovative Sleep Number Labs product platform.
- Hands-on coding primarily in Java
- Develop and supports scripts for building, deploying and configuring cloud applications
- Documentation of business logic, code and scripts
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of data structures and software architecture design methods and techniques
- Strong familiarity of SQL and No-SQL databases
- Strong familiarity with Windows, Linux operating systems as well as network technologies from a programmer's perspective
- Strong knowledge on cloud computing, preferably used AWS
- Strong experience in Java and some experience in Python and Scala
- Some working experience in AWS or other cloud computing platforms
- Familiar with software development process and strong Agile methodology
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in IT or related program with the ability to learn new programming languages quickly
- Candidate for a BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or related discipline
- Skilled in Java programming language with some development experience
- Strong verbal and written communication and team player qualities
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative