Warehouse ReceiverSalt Lake City, Utah Apply
In this role, you will contribute to a culture of teamwork, engagement and accountability by performing tasks as assigned in the receipt and proper storage and handling of incoming and/or transferred goods to support manufacturing and order shipping operations. This role ensures that incoming goods are ready and available, in the best possible condition, to manufacturing and/or shipping to support departmental goals and organizational requirements. You will also help implement changes to improve efficiency and reduce waste as needed.
- Coordinate labor, materials, and product to ensure daily production schedules and quality standards are met, and WMS system is optimized
- Transports materials via lift truck to designated areas.
- Ensures the accuracy of deliveries.
- Inspects incoming materials.
- Inputs information into data system
Key Performance Indicators
- Receive trucks as they are scheduled, on-time and within time requirement
- Accuracy of receipt and put-away of product.
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CDL certification required
- Forklift certification required
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to accurately understand and follow directions and operate under time constraints
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- 2+ years experience as a CDL driver
- 2+ years of forklift experience
- Experience with fundamental manufacturing and operations principles and practices
Working Conditions (if applicable):
- Ability to work in a warehouse or distribution environment with exposure to material handling equipment, moderate noise and the use of protective eye equipment
- Frequent lifting up to 50 pounds may be required
- Frequent walking and standing (up to 90%) may be required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative