Warehouse Operator I ($500 Sign On Bonus)Apply
The Warehouse Operator I is responsible for the safe, daily execution of tasks in the facilities operation. The Warehouse Operator I duties include packing, prepping orders, housekeeping, and trash removal and recycling. The Warehouse Operator I will be cross-trained to work in various areas to assist where needed.
- Timely and accurately packing and prepping finished goods
- Operate within Oracle WMS using hand-held scanner
- Perform 5 S activities and general housekeeping duties
- Perform inventory counts and physical inventory as required
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities
- Assist in assembly process
- Safely operate the balers to assist in mattress disposal
- Previous experience in a warehouse or pick and pack operation preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be able to perform all functions of packing, shipping and assembly operations
- Must be able work independently or within a team
- Make recommendations to improve processes and procedures in the department
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Must be able to operate simple hand tools (i.e. utility knife, tape gun, etc.)
- Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs. on a regular basis and perform repetitive bending and twisting motions
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to stand 8.0 hours or more per shift
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative