Warehouse Operator 3Apply
Starting hourly pay rate up to $20.00
The Warehouse Operator III is responsible for the safe, daily execution of tasks in the facilities operation. The Warehouse Operator III duties include picking, packing, prepping orders, housekeeping, and trash removal and recycling. In addition, executing receiving processes and audit both shipping and packing. Perform tasks as assigned while performing the processes of returns, forklift, staging, loading. The Warehouse Operator III will be trained to work in various areas to assist where needed. Lastly, this position is expected to backfill the production coordinator during times when the production coordinator is off work.
- Timely and accurately tasking, picking, packing, prepping, loading, receiving, and auditing of finished and unfinished goods
- Assist with training and onboarding of team members
- Perform all bed assembly and packing processes with a high level of quality
- Operate within Oracle WMS using hand-held scanner
- Perform 5 S activities and general housekeeping duties
- Perform a variety of operational office and clerical duties
- Perform inventory counts and physical inventory as required
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities
- Safely operate the balers to assist in mattress disposal
- Shipping and packing audit processes utilizing laptop and computer software.
- Operate forklifts
- Perform all production coordinator job duties to include leading the team
- 3-5 years previous experience in a warehouse/distribution or pick and pack operation preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Forklift certification
- Previous Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience preferred
- Must be able to perform all functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, and assembly operations
- Must be able work independently or within a team
- Make recommendations to improve processes and procedures in the department
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Able to take on responsibility for warehousing equipment and facilities for optimized processes
- Demonstrate advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Must be able to operate simple hand tools (i.e. utility knife, tape gun, etc.)
- Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs. on a regular basis and perform repetitive bending and twisting motions
- MicroSoft Excel, Word, and Outlook experience
- Exhibit good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to stand 8.0 hours or more per shift
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative