Warehouse Driver and Receiver( $2,000 Sign On Bonus)Apply
In this role, you will contribute to a culture of teamwork, engagement and accountability by performing tasks as assigned in the receipt and proper storage and handling of incoming and/or transferred goods to support manufacturing and order shipping operations. This role ensures that incoming goods are ready and available, in the best possible condition, to manufacturing and/or shipping to support departmental goals and organizational requirements. You will also help implement changes to improve efficiency and reduce waste as needed.
- Coordinate labor, materials, and product to ensure daily production schedules and quality standards are met, and WMS system is optimized
- Transports materials via lift truck to designated areas.
- Ensures the accuracy of deliveries.
- Inspects incoming materials.
- Inputs information into data system
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CDL certification required
- Forklift certification required
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to accurately understand and follow directions and operate under time constraints
- 2+ years experience as a CDL driver
- 2+ years of forklift experience
- Experience with fundamental manufacturing and operations principles and practices
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative