This individual will work to maintain a clean and safe environment through the proper removal and disposition of scrap materials
- Compact fabric and foam and form into wire-tied bales for recycling
- Compact plastic and form into wire-tied bales for recycling
- Compact corrugated cardboard and form into wire-tied bales for recycling
- Cut cardboard tubes at saw station and place into gaylords for disposal
- Keep compactor area organized and clean
- High School Diploma
- Should have experience working safely with power equipment (i.e. hydraulic compactor, power saw, pallet jack, forklift)
- Must be able to communicate clearly and understand verbal and written instructions and warnings
- Fork lift certification is a plus
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job including, but not limited to:
- Regularly lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Maneuvering heavy bins loaded with scrap materials
- Pulling loaded pallets with heavy baled materials
- Working all day while standing on a hard surface
Working Conditions (if applicable)
- Must be able to work in a warehouse environment with fluctuating temperatures, forklift traffic, hard surfaces and operational noise
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative