Sewing OperatorSalt Lake City, UT Apply
Our Sewing Team produces quality sub-assemblies or finished goods (covers/coverlets) to satisfy customer orders.
- Set up sewing line
- Sew coverlets and covers
- Perform light maintenance on sewing machines
- Participate in cycle counts and periodic physical inventories
- Comply with Codes of Safe Practice
- Operate scanners for traceability
- Actively participate in shift transition communication
- Assist in training new or existing employees
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to operate lock stitch, chain stitch, sergin, and tape edge machines
- Ability to use calculators, scanners, and scissors
- Able to manipulate large, bulky material; perform with finger dexterity and hand/eye coordination
- Able to lift up to 40-60 lbs; perform repetitive bending/twisting motions
- Able to stand/sit 8.5 hours or more per shift
- Must work overtime as required, including weekends
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Plan with Company Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative