Sewing OperatorSalt Lake City, Utah Apply
- Able to perform basic sewing operations, per Work Instructions, on commercial grade sewing equipment
- Using provided Work Instructions, the operator can perform basic machine set up for daily operation
- Strives to perform primary duties and work towards hourly production goals, 50+ per day
- Knowledgeable of Standardized Work and Work Instructions
- Performs TPMs and light maintenance on sewing and/or auxiliary machines
- Practical knowledge and the application of Quality 1,2,3. Can explain the Quality 1,2,3 process to Supervisor.
- Applies Safe Work Practices while working including wearing PPE
- Can make minor machine adjustments and needle/tooling
- Able to recognize quality error or nonconforming conditions with product or process and escalate appropriately
- Is a team player and cooperates well with coworkers and management.
- Keep work area clean and orderly, clear of clutter and debris. Has a basic understanding of 5S and its importance in the workplace
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative