To maintain a clean and safe environment through the proper removal and disposition of scrap materials
- Compact fabric and foam and form into wire-tied bales for recycling
- Compact plastic and form into wire-tied bales for recycling
- Compact corrugated cardboard and form into wire-tied bales for recycling
- Cut cardboard tubes at saw station and place into gaylords for disposal
- Keep compactor area organized and clean
- High School Diploma
- Should have experience working safely with power equipment (i.e. hydraulic compactor, power saw, pallet jack, forklift)
- Must be able to communicate clearly and understand verbal and written instructions and warnings
- Fork lift certification is a plus
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job including, but not limited to:
- Regularly lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Maneuvering heavy bins loaded with scrap materials
- Pulling loaded pallets with heavy baled materials
- Working all day while standing on a hard surface
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative