Inventory Control CoordinatorApply
Inventory control is vital to the efficient and cost-effective operations of Sleep Number’s fast-paced manufacturing environment. The Inventory Control Specialist partners with the Inventory Control team and other departments to solve inventory related challenges and keep operations running smoothly.
- Perform daily cycle counts
- Perform routine and non-routine zone audits throughout all areas of manufacturing facility
- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity
- Maintain product identification, location, and lot accuracy
- Work with Inventory Control Analysts to resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
- Open cartons, bundles, and other containers to count items and/or weigh materials to determine quantity on hand.
- 1-3 years of experience
- High School Diploma required
- Some college preferred
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Basic math skills
- Certified or ability to become certified on forklifts, order pickers and any other necessary equipment
- Must be able to work within a team environment
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative