Home Delivery AssistantSalt Lake City, Utah Apply
The Field Services Delivery Assistant is critical to Sleep Numbers success in order to meet customer demands after peak market share events. This role takes direction from the Sleep Number Home Delivery team to deliver and assemble Sleep Number beds and products in customer’s homes. The Field Services Delivery Assistant interacts with customers and Sleep Number employees on a daily basis.
- Follows directions of the Sleep Number Home Delivery Technician coworker safely and accurately
- With a Sleep Number Technician conducts visits in customer’s homes to include delivering, relocating and assembling products to specifications
- Ensures that all work is conducted in a safe, efficient and professional manner
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-employees and Sleep Number leadership
- Supports and models Sleep Number’s Code of Business Conduct
Key Performance Indicators
- Delivery and assembly of products
- On time arrival for work shift at specified location
- Positive impact on customer satisfaction surveys
- Adherence to safe work practices
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Must be at least 18-years-old
- High school diploma or equivalent certification preferred
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to follow safety procedures
- Must possess professional hygiene and appearance
Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 200 lbs. with help of a lifting partner
- Must be able to perform repetitive bending and twisting motions
- Must be able to push/pull and lift at or above chest level
- Must be able to climb in and out of the cab and box truck multiple times per day
- Must be able to perform firm hand grips of >50lbs consistently
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule, including weekend and evening hours – the number of hours/day are dependent on the number of deliveries (5 -11 average/day) scheduled
- Must be able to follow Sleep Number dress code
- Must be able to work in an environment conducive to changes in temperatures, both indoor and outdoor
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative