Bed AssemblerSalt Lake City, Utah Apply
The Hub Operator 1 is responsible for the safe, daily execution of tasks in the company owned hub operations. The Hub Operator 1 picks and stages finished good inventory to satisfy Home Delivery customer orders. This position is also expected to actively participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Timely and accurate picking of finished goods
- Operate within Oracle WMS using hand-held scanner
- Operate appropriate Fork Lifts
- Perform 5 S activities
- Perform inventory counts and physical inventory as required
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities
- Assist in assembly process
Key Performance Indicators
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Previous experience in a warehouse or pick and pack operation preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Individuals in this position are required to earn forklift certification
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to perform all functions of different pick, pack and shipping operations
- Must be able work independently or within a team
- Make recommendations to improve processes and procedures in the department
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Must be able to operate simple hand tools (i.e. utility knife, tape gun, etc)
- Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs on a regular basis and perform repetitive bending and twisting motions
- Must be able to stand 8.0 hours or more per shift
Working Conditions (if applicable)
- The work environment includes moving equipment, a moderate noise level and some fluctuations in temperature
- Must be able to work overtime as required, including weekends
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative