Air Controls AssemblerApply
To maintain a clean and safe environment meeting both internal and external customer demands through the assembly of Air Control: pumps, remotes and subassemblies.
- Perform primary job duties and be able to rotate to all job functions within the ACS department as directed by the Production Manager or Coordinator.
- Perform paperwork (production reports, error tracking) functions.
- Process DMR materials daily.
- Strive to exceed productivity/quality rates.
- Accepts other projects/assignments as directed by supervision.
- Maintain good housekeeping in work cell area, including 5S daily, weekly & monthly checklist assignments.
- Assist in training others.
- Supports all safety requirements within both the ACS department and Plant.
- Previous assembly experience (electronics assembly preferred).
- Must understand basic computer navigation
- Must be able to operate the following equipment:
- Test stands
- Utility knife,
- Pneumatic and electric screwdrivers
- Soldering irons
- Test equipment
- Case sealer
- Pallet jack
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Ability to standing for long periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motion type work
- Always participate in exercise program to prevent repetitive motion injury
- Some lifting required, up to 40 lbs
- Ability to work set schedule:
- * Day shift 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- * Night shift 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Willingness to work overtime when needed
- High School Diploma
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative