Workforce Program Analyst, Store OperationsRemote Apply
Sleep Number team members are part of a passionate, purpose-driven culture that supports improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We are not just focused on our customers, however; being employed by Sleep Number means your personal wellbeing is important, too. As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work. Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the workforce, we have a place for you.
In our 35+ years in the industry we have improved over 14 million lives, and we are just getting started. With 5,000+ team members nationwide supporting work disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores to field services technicians, corporate teams to customer service, we are a sleep innovation leader because of our team members. Now is a great time to join us as we invest further in our people and sleep innovation. #TeamSleepNumber
The Workforce Program Analyst is a key contributor in the execution and optimization of the scheduling platform used by Sleep Number’sretail store leaders and team members nationwide. The position will understand staffing needs for our retail stores located across the country as well as facilitate the general planning and execution of the workforce program. This includes serving as a subject matter expert for the Workforce Management tool with a focus on managing staffing levels and schedule optimization. The Workforce Program Analyst will create template schedules to be used each month and consult directly with field leadership as the schedules are built out, assessing any issues or errors. This role is an advocate for store workforce planning and scheduling best practices and will communicate scheduling guidelines and recommendations in collaboration with Retail field leadership utilizing Microsoft Teams. The Workforce Program Analyst will also participate in identifying new staffing and scheduling areas of opportunity to test as part of evolving Sleep Number’s workforce planning strategy.
- Serve as subject matter expert supporting the Retail field nationally with the monthly scheduling process inclusive of creating and revising documents for front line support
- Respond to requests from Retail field managing steps such as intake, assessment, and resolution communicating results effectively in support of the partnership
- Create schedule templates for store managers to build schedules against in partnership with the Field Leader Advisory Group
- Create mid/long range retail calendars of schedule specific impacts and needs including sales trend, events, etc.
- Convert schedule data into goaling system (OIC) validating data accuracy and completion
- Lead analytics and reporting efforts using tools like MS Excel and Power BI inclusive of schedule changes, schedule vs. actual payroll hours, and other workforce management health criteria
- Manage workforce management system in Workday as well as tool configurations as required (e.g., labor law rules, hours of operation, access, etc.)
- Identify enhancement opportunities for system advancements and communicate path towards adoption and integration into current workforce strategy
- Identify opportunities for staffing and scheduling proofs of concept (POCs) by leveraging analytical tools
- Manage IT Solution provider supporting enhancements and issue management
- 3+ years workforce management experience, similar scheduling platform management or project management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience supporting workforce management in retail store, contact center or commensurate environment
- Experience in Workforce Management software (Workday or other) optimizing staffing and scheduling efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to advocate for data driven concepts internally with strong technical knowledge preferred (Power BI, Anaplan or other)
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated proficiency (written and verbal) in English
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels and communicate teams’ progress to business leaders
- Demonstrated success in learning new systems and ability to identify, troubleshoot, and fix system and other issues on behalf of customer/client
- Demonstrated work ethic including ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, work independently in a fast-paced environment, and effectively manage working under pressure
- Strong sense of teamwork and commitment to larger organization
- Proven leadership and problem solving with an in-depth knowledge of the business practices and processes
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Teams, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Preferred experience in one or more of following systems: Workday Scheduling; PowerBI, Anaplan, and other analytics or modeling tools
- This role is offered in a fully remote capacity. Those candidates located in the vicinity of Sleep Number's corporate headquarters in Minneapolis, MN are welcomed to leverage a hybrid work arrangement as desired #LI-REMOTE
- Minimal travel (<10%)
- Flexibility with work schedule which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays
Our company's purpose is to improve the health and wellbeing of society.
Wellbeing is more than a catchphrase - it's a movement that permeates our company and through our team members. We are dedicated to enhancing and supporting the wellbeing of our team members and their families through benefits, programs, and resources across our five wellbeing pillars of emotional, financial, career, community, and physical health, with sleep at the center.
By joining our team, in addition to offering competitive pay programs, we are proud to offer eligible team members an extensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical and pharmacy benefits, dental, life and disability insurance, a matched 401(k) Plan, paid time off, and much more.
Examples of how we invest in your wellbeing:
Sleep - Our 360® smart bed for team members, and discounts on our innovations and sleep solutions for yourself and friends and family throughout the year.
Physical - Wide range of wellbeing resources and services through our medical plans to improve your physical health.
Emotional - Access to mental health resources, caregiving support, paid time off and parental leave to support your emotional wellbeing. Work for your day flexibility, available for select corporate roles.
Financial - Competitive base and variable pay programs, ability to save for the future through a matched 401(k) plan and financial support to recover from an illness or injury.
Community - Paid time off for volunteering and connections to our communities through our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives, and support for charitable causes.
Career - Opportunities for career development and continuous learning, including a tuition reimbursement program.
Safety is a top priority for Sleep Number supporting customers and team members wellbeing. COVID-19 Precaution(s) are in place consistent with CDC guidelines, U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA), and state/local laws.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
It is Sleep Number’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities during the application process, consistent with applicable law. We may require supporting medical or religious documentation where applicable and permissible by law. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the selection process, including if you are unable or otherwise limited in your ability to access open roles here.
No other jobs are related to this one but you can stillView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Supervisor