Sr. Technical Product Manager- Oracle Order ManagementRemote Apply
Sleep Number team members are part of a passionate, purpose-driven culture that supports improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We are not just focused on our customers, however; being employed by Sleep Number means your personal wellbeing is important, too. As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work. Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the workforce, we have a place for you.
In our 35+ years in the industry we have improved over 14 million lives, and we are just getting started. With 5,000+ team members nationwide supporting work disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores to field services technicians, corporate teams to customer service, we are a sleep innovation leader because of our team members. Now is a great time to join us as we invest further in our people and sleep innovation. #TeamSleepNumber
The Senior Technical Product Manager (TPM) is a product leader with a strong systems background who is responsible for managing one or more technology products that support Sleep Number’s core organizational functions and business operations. In this role, you will understand the company’s Supply Chain technologies at a deep level and interact with the business and software engineering teams to drive the strategy, execution, and delivery of the product. By joining our digitization journey, you will have a distinct impact on our customers, improving lives with better sleep.
This position is open to candidates local to Minneapolis or remote workers in the US.
- Create product vision and roadmap, brings a product to life, and manages product operations
- Oversees the delivery of technology solutions with simple and intuitive user experiences; end to-end, integrated business processes; and large-scale, complex business applications
- Experience in implementing and supporting Oracle supply chain applications like Order Management, Global Order Promising, Shipping, Warehouse Management System (WMS), Inventory, MSCA and Oracle Supply Planning.
- Act as the glue between business partners and technology organization. Partners with stakeholders to understand strategy and objectives, and builds sustainable solutions to deliver the business outcomes
- Provide deep subject matter expertise on processes and systems, brings outside industry perspective, thought leadership, and best practices to drive the product strategy
- Explore new ways of improving existing products and services leveraging market trends
- Work with innovation and experimentation mindset. Validates solutions using proof of concepts, and applies iterative, test and learn approach to drive continuous value
- Develop user stories, process flows, design documentation, test plans and other relevant artifacts facilitating end-to-end solution delivery
- Develop, collect, and utilize metrics that drive continuous improvement of products’ effectiveness
- Partner with Engineering, Architecture, Infrastructure, and other IT teams to plan, prioritize, and lead delivery on established timelines and budgets
- Provide product training for end users
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Possess a deep functional expertise with Supply Chain (Global Order Promising, Order Management, Manufacturing, Inventory, Logistics, Warehousing or Supply Chain Planning)
- Deep understanding of the system functionality, capabilities and features of Oracle E-business Suite, Oracle Cloud and other major ERP platforms
- Experience in creating user stories, mockups and UI designs
- Possess a strong understanding of information security and risk management principles.
- Technical leadership experience on medium and large-scale initiatives is desired
- Experience working with agile/scrum methodology required
Our company's purpose is to improve the health and wellbeing of society.
Wellbeing is more than a catchphrase - it's a movement that permeates our company and through our team members. We are dedicated to enhancing and supporting the wellbeing of our team members and their families through benefits, programs, and resources across our five wellbeing pillars of emotional, financial, career, community, and physical health, with sleep at the center.
By joining our team, in addition to offering competitive pay programs, we are proud to offer eligible team members an extensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical and pharmacy benefits, dental, life and disability insurance, a matched 401(k) Plan, paid time off, and much more.
Examples of how we invest in your wellbeing:
Sleep - Our 360® smart bed for team members, and discounts on our innovations and sleep solutions for yourself and friends and family throughout the year.
Physical - Wide range of wellbeing resources and services through our medical plans to improve your physical health.
Emotional - Access to mental health resources, caregiving support, paid time off and parental leave to support your emotional wellbeing. Work for your day flexibility, available for select corporate roles.
Financial - Competitive base and variable pay programs, ability to save for the future through a matched 401(k) plan and financial support to recover from an illness or injury.
Community - Paid time off for volunteering and connections to our communities through our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives, and support for charitable causes.
Career - Opportunities for career development and continuous learning, including a tuition reimbursement program.
Safety is a top priority for Sleep Number supporting customers and team members wellbeing. COVID-19 Precaution(s) are in place consistent with CDC guidelines, U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA), and state/local laws.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
It is Sleep Number’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities during the application process, consistent with applicable law. We may require supporting medical or religious documentation where applicable and permissible by law. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the selection process, including if you are unable or otherwise limited in your ability to access open roles here.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.