The Assembly Distribution Center (ADC) Operator is responsible for the safe, daily execution of tasks in the company owned assembly distribution operations. In addition to picking and staging materials for the assembly process and picking and staging finished good inventory to satisfy Field Services customer orders, the ADC Operator is responsible for operating the Bed Assembly process, executing Receiving processes and supports the Shipping Audit process. In addition, in this role you will perform tasks as assigned in the processing of returns from our customers and Field Services Technicians. This role ensures that all items are processed and disposed of in an accurate and timely fashion. This position is also expected to actively participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Perform bed assembly process safely, with a high level of quality
- Perform receiving process safely, with a high level of quality
- Perform returns process safely, with a high level of quality
- Operate all equipment in the bed assembly process and to support receiving operations
- Perform bed assembly inspection and qualifications to ensure positive customer experience
- Timely and accurate picking of finished goods
- Ensures the accuracy of transactions.
- Inspects incoming materials.
- Inputs information into data system
- Operate within Oracle WMS using hand-held scanner
- Operate appropriate fork lifts
- Perform 5 S activities
- Perform inventory counts and physical inventory as required
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities
- 1 – 3 years of previous experience in a warehouse or pick and pack operation required
- High school diploma or GED required
- Individuals in this position are required to earn forklift certification
- Must be able to perform all functions of different pick, pack and shipping operations
- Must be able work independently or within a team
- Make recommendations to improve processes and procedures in the department
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Must be able to operate simple hand tools (i.e. utility knife, tape gun, etc.)
- Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs. on a regular basis and perform repetitive bending and twisting motions
- Must be able to stand 8.0 hours or more per shift
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative