Home Delivery HelperPlainfield, Indiana Apply
We deliver an experience unlike anyone else in the world. Our team is insanely committed to providing the individualized sleep experience. We will do everything within the power of the universe to ensure our customers ‘know better sleep’ night one and every night thereafter. Simply put. We deliver a great night’s sleep. So far, we’ve changed over 11 million lives. We are on a mission.
Sleep Number is hiring Helpers to assist Home Delivery Drivers with providing exceptional, personalized, and unforgettable installation, service and education within customers’ home by:
- Assembling the customer’s new Sleep Number bed.
- Getting rid of their old, uncomfortable mattress.
- Cleaning up after yourself.
- This is a full-time position.
- You have to be able to lift and carry 200 pounds with a partner (plus you have to be able to bend over, carry a mattress up and down stairs, climb in and out of a truck)
- Safety is important to us and our customers, so all offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and pre-employment drug screen. You are also required to pass a healthy back assessment.
- We offer Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Yep, a 401K for your retirement
- Monthly Smart Phone reimbursement
- A fantastic employee discount on your very own Sleep Number bed
- Time off with your family so, paid holidays and paid time off
- Bonus plan with quarterly payout opportunity
- Going back to school? We can help with that too, tuition reimbursement available plus you will join a team of the most committed, dedicated and fantastic people you ever meet
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Plan with Company Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Plan with Quarterly Payout Opportunity
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- And Much More!
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative