Site Security LeadApply
This position is responsible for leading all physical Security related functions at a designated Sleep Number location.
- Manage, monitor and maintain physical security systems, processes and contract support for the assigned site including:
- Cameras, Access Control, Alarms, Locks, etc.
- Vendor management – system maintenance, contract security officers, etc.
- Operate as the primary security partner to the Site Leader and participate in Safety initiatives, Safety Committee, Emergency Drills, Asset Protection awareness efforts
- Frequent inspection of the site to ensure proper physical security safety controls are in place and being adhered to
- First responder to accidents, emergency, and/or crisis situations
- Conduct daily audits to improve inventory/order accuracy and reduce loss
- Assist with investigations and resolution of losses due to theft and fraud as directed
- Two+ years’ experience in site security and safety, warehouse/distribution center experience preferred
- Experienced in the use of security systems (CCTV, Access Control, Alarms, etc.)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Current First Aid, CPR/AED certification preferred
- Strong partnership skills, including influence and collaboration
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in the use and maintenance of security systems (cameras, access control, alarms, etc.)
- Some college courses, advanced industry recognized security certification or related experience preferred
No other jobs are related to this one but you can stillView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative