Workday Operations Analyst - PayrollApply
The HR Operations Analyst is the technical product owner for Workday Payroll and Time Tracking. This role is responsible for HR system performance and maintenance, including delivering exceptional service and support to Human Resources and Team Members across Sleep Number. This position will partner with HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) and will support Workday Payroll and Time Tracking.
- Serve as a Workday subject matter expert on system functionality, maximize and maintain functionality for Payroll and Time Tracking
- Build strong relationships with HR Partners and internal business partners, providing accurate and timely day-to-day support on HR Technology solutions
- Work with primary stakeholders to define, implement and maintain application configurations, and automated workflows; identifies and implements enterprise-wide process improvements and enhancements
- Maintain and apply in-depth knowledge of compliance requirements related to Payroll and Time Tracking
- Create and maintain process documentation for assigned HR Business function(s) and systems
- Provide support to Team Members and assist with monitoring the Human Resources email inbox; process and manage helpdesk HR related tickets as applicable
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field; or equivalent combination of education and work experience; High School Diploma or GED required
- 3+ year of HR experience
- Experience working in and/or supporting a core HCM system (i.e, Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, etc), Workday Payroll and Time Tracking experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel (i.e. pivot tables, advanced charts/graphs, condition formatting, data tables) and PowerPoint functionality
- Demonstrated ability to be confidential with personal data
- Excellent customer service, time management and communication skills including ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users
- Effective and creative problem solving
- Delivers timely and quality work while demonstrating effective work prioritization
- Ability to manage deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, natural curiosity, analytical thinking
Standard office environment, requiring the ability to sit or stand for a min. of 8 hours. Regular computer usage.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative