Vice President, IT Infrastructure & ServicesMinneapolis, MN Apply
Sleep Number team members are part of a passionate, purpose-driven culture that supports improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We are not just focused on our customers, however; being employed by Sleep Number means your personal wellbeing is important, too. As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work. Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the workforce, we have a place for you.
In our 35+ years in the industry we have improved over 14 million lives, and we are just getting started. With 5,000+ team members nationwide supporting work disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores to field services technicians, corporate teams to customer service, we are a sleep innovation leader because of our team members. Now is a great time to join us as we invest further in our people and sleep innovation. #TeamSleepNumber
This leadership role is responsible for providing enterprise, strategic direction for the infrastructure and services capabilities to include cloud operations, network, telecom, desktop, server administration, end-user compute services, service desk, ServiceNow, with other traditional IT infrastructure components to support Sleep Number’s manufacturing, retail, Sleep Number Labs, customer service, and corporate teams.
- Directly contribute to the overall IT strategy that supports and delivers the best-in-class IT services and outcomes to our team members and customers. Responsible for enterprise infrastructure vision and strategy - working with multiple IT and business stakeholders in creating a clear technical strategy and bringing this to life.
- Lead both the strategic and tactical support of Sleep Number’s enterprise IT infrastructure and operations
- Responsible for technical execution and for the scaling and building of enterprise infrastructure and operations to support a 24x7 business.
- Analyze business results, providing deep insight into on-going trends and performance.
- Evaluate current technology capabilities, risks and roadmap against various department and company goals; Facilitate conversations across business units to drive alignment and plan work to align with company priorities.
- Mentor and develop strong people leaders to create a high-performing, accountable, and engaged team.
- Identify and implement proactive operations center to ensure systems availability at the highest levels.
- Address key technology debt and provide recommendations to address in line with AOP constraints.
- Manage the Infrastructure services P&L within budget.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field required; MBA or master’s degree preferred
- Technology Executive with a minimum of 15 years of demonstrated progressive career accomplishments
- Specific experiences delivering large-scale (and scalable) technology solutions to support rapid business growth
Our company's purpose is to improve the health and wellbeing of society.
Wellbeing is more than a catchphrase - it's a movement that permeates our company and through our team members. We are dedicated to enhancing and supporting the wellbeing of our team members and their families through benefits, programs, and resources across our five wellbeing pillars of emotional, financial, career, community, and physical health, with sleep at the center.
By joining our team, in addition to offering competitive pay programs, we are proud to offer eligible team members an extensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical and pharmacy benefits, dental, life and disability insurance, a matched 401(k) Plan, paid time off, and much more.
Examples of how we invest in your wellbeing:
Sleep - Our 360® smart bed for team members, and discounts on our innovations and sleep solutions for yourself and friends and family throughout the year.
Physical - Wide range of wellbeing resources and services through our medical plans to improve your physical health.
Emotional - Access to mental health resources, caregiving support, paid time off and parental leave to support your emotional wellbeing. Work for your day flexibility, available for select corporate roles.
Financial - Competitive base and variable pay programs, ability to save for the future through a matched 401(k) plan and financial support to recover from an illness or injury.
Community - Paid time off for volunteering and connections to our communities through our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives, and support for charitable causes.
Career - Opportunities for career development and continuous learning, including a tuition reimbursement program.
Safety is a top priority for Sleep Number supporting customers and team members wellbeing. COVID-19 Precaution(s) are in place consistent with CDC guidelines, U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA), and state/local laws.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
It is Sleep Number’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities during the application process, consistent with applicable law. We may require supporting medical or religious documentation where applicable and permissible by law. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the selection process, including if you are unable or otherwise limited in your ability to access open roles here.