The UX Researcher will be exploring insights about users through a variety of methods to ensure the work we produce is effective while working with a Senior UX Researcher, Designers, Developers, and Product Managers. The ideal candidate for this position should be passionate about UX research, ecommerce usability, and web design trends. We are seeking individuals with a mixed-methods background (comfortable with qualitative and quantitative methods) who will design and execute studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right question.
- Write, moderate, report independent research on multiple aspects of digital products and experiences utilizing various testing methodologies
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing of public and unreleased digital experiences leveraging both real-time panels of consumers as well as distributed testing platforms
- Collect and analyze user behavior through remote testing, benchmark studies, website satisfaction tool (Usabilla), web analytics, A/B testing and lab studies
- Work with key stakeholders, Senior UX Researcher, business, Product Managers, Designers and Engineers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Synthesize feedback from studies (interviews, usability testing, A/B testing, validation testing) and research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and presentations
- Ability to impact and influence the customer experience as a result of the research
- Ability to identify key insights out of large amounts of disparate data, and turn into actions
- A consistent track record and portfolio of experience research in ecommerce.
- 3-5 years in UX Research/Design or relevant industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Human-Computer Interaction, Information Science, Psychology, Sociology, or Design)
- Passionate about making a positive impact on the customers experience
- Good understanding of statistics and analytics
- Understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process
- Experience working with various testing tools to help drive research best practices and innovation
- Strong written and oral communication skills to communicate user research findings
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative