Technical Product ManagerApply
The Technical Product Manager (TPM) is a product leader with a strong systems background who is responsible for managing one or more technology products that support Sleep Number’s core organizational functions and business operations. The TPM understands the company’s technologies at an intermediate level, and interacts with the business and software engineering teams to drive the execution and delivery of the product.
- Create product vision and roadmap, brings a product to life, and manages product operations
- Experience in implementing and supporting Oracle supply chain applications like Shipping, Warehouse Management System (WMS), and Inventory.
- Oversees the delivery of technology solutions with simple and intuitive user experiences; end-to-end, integrated business processes; and large-scale, complex business applications
- Act as the glue between business partners and technology organization. Partners with stakeholders to understand strategy and objectives, and builds sustainable solutions to deliver the business outcomes
- Provide subject matter expertise on processes and systems, brings best practices to drive the product strategy
- Develop user stories, process flows, design documentation, test plans and other relevant artifacts facilitating end-to-end solution delivery
- Explore new ways of improving existing products and services leveraging market trends
- Work with innovation and experimentation mindset. Validates solutions using proof of concepts, and applies iterative, test and learn approach to drive continuous value
- Partner with Engineering, Architecture, Infrastructure, and other IT teams to plan, prioritize, and lead delivery on established timelines and budgets
- Provide product training for end users
Key Performance Indicators
- Operational excellence of Sleep Number’s application platforms
- Deliver/enhance applications with high quality and customer delight
- Serves as mentor and coach to other team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields required. Master’s
- Functional exposure to Supply Chain
- Experience in creating user stories, mockups and UI designs, a plus
- Develop, collect, and utilize metrics that drive continuous improvement of products’ effectiveness.
- Possess a strong understanding of information security and risk management principles.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Creative problem solver, with strong analytical skills
- Collaborative aptitude and experience working in a fast paced, ever-evolving environment
- Technical leadership experience on medium and large-scale initiatives is desired
- Experience working with agile/scrum methodology required
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across a variety of audiences, both technical and nontechnical
- Flexible availability required – business needs may require work during non-core business hours
- Typical office environment, requiring at least 8 hours standing or sitting
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative