Technical Product Manager - Order ManagementApply
The Technical Product Manager (TPM) is a product leader with a systems background who is responsible for managing one or more technology products that support Sleep Number’s core organizational functions and business operations. The TPM understands the company’s technologies at a deep level, and interacts with the business and software engineering teams to drive the strategy, execution and delivery of the product. This position is open to candidates local to Minneapolis or remote workers in the US.
- Create product vision and roadmap, brings a product to life, and manages product operations
- Oversees the delivery of technology solutions with simple and intuitive user experiences; end-to-end, integrated business processes; and large-scale, complex business applications
- Act as the glue between business partners and technology organization. Partners with stakeholders to understand strategy and objectives, and builds sustainable solutions to deliver the business outcomes
- Provide subject matter expertise on processes and systems, brings outside industry perspective, thought leadership, and best practices to drive the product strategy
- Develop user stories, process flows, design documentation, test plans and other relevant artifacts facilitating end-to-end solution delivery
- Explore new ways of improving existing products and services leveraging market trends
- Work with innovation and experimentation mindset. Validates solutions using proof of concepts, and applies iterative, test and learn approach to drive continuous value
- Partner with Engineering, Architecture, Infrastructure, and other IT teams to plan, prioritize, and lead delivery on established timelines and budgets
- Provide product training for end users
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Functional expertise with Order management and integrations with CRM applications.
- Experience with leveraging system functionality, capabilities and features of Oracle eBusiness Suite, Oracle Cloud, or other major ERP platforms
- Experience in creating user stories, mockups and UI designs
- Develop, collect, and utilize metrics that drive continuous improvement of products’ effectiveness.
- Possess a strong understanding of information security and risk management principles.
- Creative problem solver, with strong analytical skills
- Collaborative aptitude and experience working in a fast paced, ever-evolving environment
- Technical leadership experience on medium and large-scale initiatives is desired
- Experience working with agile/scrum methodology required
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across a variety of audiences, both technical and nontechnical
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative