Team Lead, Internal Corporate CommunicationsApply
As part of Sleep Number’s corporate communications team, the Team Lead will lead corporate communications with direction from the communications Sr. Director including:
- Building and executing comprehensive and innovative communication plans that create engagement and alignment to company priorities and initiatives
- Leading the development of content across a variety of mediums, including internal editorial channels and our team member social advocacy platform.
- Consistently communicating simple, authentic and transparent communications ensuring the right information is shared with the right audience at the right time.
- Communication planning: In partnership with members of the communications team, build and execute companywide internal communication plans and programs that tell a cohesive story, engage team members and inspire action, and thus deliver results.
- Excellent writing: With an enterprise mindset, serve as chief writer and editor for Sleep Number’s intranet. Write clear and compelling stories and other communication materials that drive engagement, manage change and create a sense of belonging.
- Content management: Manage the editorial calendar and distribution logistics for companywide communications, and work with partners to identify opportunities to cross-leverage content internally and externally.
- Social advocacy program management: Manage content and user-adoption strategies for an employee social media program.
- Communications Counsel: Build relationships and collaborate with key internal and external partners, subject matter experts and leadership to counsel and ensure the right audiences receive the right information at the right time.
- Crisis communication: Support internal crisis communications and issues management efforts including plan execution and immediate support at the onset of an incident and throughout recovery efforts.
- Research and metrics: Conduct research by collecting data and insights to inform a thoughtful and strategic communications approach including ongoing dashboards to inform communications effectiveness.
- People leader: Lead others to effectively perform on the communications team including role modeling behavior, setting high and attainable standards for excellence, inspiring action, recognizing accomplishments and coaching for career development.
Key Performance Indicators
Team Member Communications related
Social Media/SleepFeed related
- User adoption and activity
- Content creation
- At least 3 years of communications, marketing, Public Relations, and/or social media related background required
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, integrated marketing, social media, or liberal arts degree
- Exhibits strong writing skills.
- Able to interact with all levels of the organization and influence decisions with tact and confidence.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing, results-oriented environment where priorities are constantly shifting.
- Strong customer-service orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration to contribute to a positive workplace.
- Able to handle highly sensitive information and situations effectively.
- Able to organize and prioritize work, meet deadlines, solve problems, be flexible, and work independently.
- Able to identify and follow a set timeline for approvals and distribution of content.
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite and social media channels.
No other jobs are related to this one but you can stillView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative