Sr. Workday AnalystApply
The Sr. Workday Analyst will serve as a functional analyst in support of Workday. This role will provide functional support to the HR team, lead the analysis and business case development for interfaces, enhancements and process changes and drive the testing and acceptance of changes. Position provides functional expertise and leadership in the design, testing and debugging of significant enhancements to the existing Workday application.
- Serve as a Workday product specialist, building relationships with key business users as well as third party vendors to ensure that the service and solutions provided meet current and future business needs.
- Partner with HR and other teams to design, prioritize and implement scalable new functionality
- Perform Workday administrative functions including security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, and upgrades
- Actively participate in training of new administration to enhance and optimize Workday processes
- Provide day-to-day support on Workday security, reports, and troubleshooting
- Identify and implement ways to make current processes within Workday more efficient and be able to automate reporting and extracting data
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions
- Test functionality of new Workday releases as needed and ensure expected system operations across upgrades
- Research and propose modifications to system security to ensure data integrity and system stability
- Develop and document user procedures, guidelines, and policies as needed
- Train stakeholders on new back-end processes/functionality and trains new system users
- Experience with custom integrations: test, implement and manage
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Related experience working in/supporting a core HCM system (i.e. Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, etc)
- 3+ years HR experience desired
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in systems management (configuration, integrations, security)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong system skills and technical aptitude/interest
- Ability to facilitate communication between business and tech teams
- Delivers timely and quality work while demonstrating effective work prioritization
- Demonstrated analytical ability to see through large amounts of data and analyze it to find conclusions
- Ability to translate complex data into a concise and easily understood presentation
- Demonstrated ability to be confidential with personal data
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative