Sr. UX ResearcherApply
Senior UX Researcher
The Senior UX Researcher will be responsible to ensure the work we produce is effective while working with a team of Designers, Developers, and Product Managers. The ideal candidate for this position should be up to date on current UX research, ecommerce usability, and web design trends. We are looking for an enthusiastic, autonomous, multifaceted UX Researcher that has a passion for crafting and validating user experience strategies that solves complex usability problems and provides an engaging ecommerce experience for our customers. The selected candidate will need to be very attentive to details, has strong written and oral communication skills to share research findings across the organization.
About the Team:
At Sleep Number, we are committed to building a world-class UX team and overall approach to customer experience. We are looking for a person who thrives on collaboration, takes feedback well (and doesn’t take it personally), and most importantly, a fun, hard-working and kind human being. We believe that the best ideas can come from anywhere. Our broader Digital Team is a group of innovative thinkers who work hard together to bring the best experience for our consumers. We are a small team that closely collaborates on innovative ideas for our digital journey that allows consumers to explore the Sleep Number brand and products, and enables the end-to-end eCommerce purchase and loyalty experience.
- Write, moderate, report independent research on multiple aspects of digital products and experiences utilizing various testing methodologies
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing of public and unreleased digital experiences leveraging both real-time panels of consumers as well as distributed testing platforms
- Collect and analyze user behavior through remote testing, benchmark studies, website satisfaction tool (Usabilla), web analytics, A/B testing and lab studies
- Work with key stakeholders, business, Product Managers, Designers and Engineers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research
- Synthesize feedback from studies (interviews, usability testing, A/B testing, validation testing) and research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and presentations
- Ability to impact and influence the customer experience as a result of the research
- Identify, implement and iterate new research methodologies as UX Research operations continue to evolve
- Ability to identify key insights out of large amounts of disparate data, and turn into actions
- A consistent track record and portfolio of experience research in ecommerce.
- 5+ years in UX Research/Design or relevant industry experience
- In-depth knowledge of UX Research principles and methodologies, user experience strategy, process and design thinking
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process
- Experience working with various testing tools to help drive research best practices and innovation
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including confidence corresponding with senior stakeholders to communicate user research findings to drive impact
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Human-Computer Interaction, Information Science, Psychology, Sociology, or Design)
- Ability to travel 10% to Minneapolis or other locations, when safe to do so.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative