Sr. Compensation AnalystApply
Sleep Number is a company with purpose, comprised of over 5,000 passionate team members dedicated to our mission of improving lives by individualizing sleep experiences. Our 360® smart beds provide each sleeper with effortless adjustable, personalized comfort and individualized sleep data and insights, including your SleepIQ® score. We have improved over 13 million lives as we strive to improve society’s wellbeing through higher quality sleep. Sleep Number is setting the new standard in sleep science and research with proprietary sleep software, algorithms, data, and applications delivering comprehensive longitudinal data at a new scale of over 9 billion hours of sleep data and over 1 billion nights of sleep.
Sleep Number is seeking a Sr. Compensation Analyst will support the ongoing development of our compensation strategy in order to attract, retain and motivate employees while supporting business initiatives and growth. This position will lead and facilitate various projects and assigned responsibilities in a fast paced and dynamic environment that has broad impacts across the enterprise.
This role is open to a remote worker, otherwise will reside at our Headquarters location in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Provide expertise, guidance and analytical support to business leaders and HRBPs on a range of day-to-day compensation issues, including market analysis for new positions and promotions, and addressing retention issues.
- Perform complex analysis to identify opportunities and make recommendations for the development or modification of various compensation programs (base pay, incentive pay, comp plan design, etc.) Summarize and present recommendations and solutions to HR and business leaders.
- Produce workforce analytics, audit compensation data and identify trends that are affecting the business
- Lead survey management process including survey selection, participation, results review and data migration to Market Pay (online market pricing tool).
- Collaborate with Compensation team to develop and maintain pay structures.
- Calculate variable pay accruals and payments.
- Participate in compensation owned Workday processes and administration. Create and lead compensation data audit best practices for the Compensation team.
Key Performance Indicators
- Successful completion of annual merit and year end processes
- Accurate and timely variable pay calculations and accruals
- Ensure compensation programs align with the company’s philosophy and are in compliance
- Generation of workforce analytics, compensation data audits and reporting of insights
- Analysis and reporting completed to make informed business decisions
- 7+ years Compensation, Human Resources, and/or Finance experience
- Proven experience acting as a subject matter expert to the business
- 4 year college degree or equivalent
- CCP certificate or coursework preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Broad understanding of compensation theories, techniques and best practices
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Experience with Compensation Management Platforms (i.e. Market Pay)
- Adept at understanding complex concepts and situations presented by the business
- Ability to identify issues and develop potential solutions, using data to support recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to manage change, multiple priorities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to build strong working relationships through delivery of credible work product
- Ability to work sitting down or standing up for at least 8 hours per day
- Ability to work from home when needed, uninterrupted
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative