Sourcing AnalystMinneapolis, Minnesota Apply
Sleep Number is an innovation leader in sleep, health, and wellness with a distinct brand personality and high standards of executional excellence. The Sourcing Analyst will serve as support for sourcing and contracting activities across key business units including, but not limited to, Marketing, IT, Human Resources, Facilities, Digital, and Supply Chain.
- Lead and support RFP, RFQ, and RFI processes with various business units including supplier research and initial vetting, data and pricing analysis, pricing and contract negotiation, and supplier communication
- Perform spend research to validate current spend by category, service provider, and functional group
- Perform industry research and analysis, benchmarking research (e.g. Gartner and Forrester reports) in support of sourcing and contracting efforts
- Assist with development, negotiation, and execution of contracts including non-disclosure agreements, statements of work, software as a service, renewals, and professional service agreements.
- Support contract management efforts, including research into contract end dates, active vs. inactive contracts, and missing contracts.
- Support development of templates to be used in sourcing initiatives (RFP, RFI) and in contracting process (SOW).
- Assist functional teams with supplier processes including issue resolution and implementation of new payment terms.
- Support data security risk analysis across current supply base by identifying contracts containing sensitive data, verifying vetting processes were completed, and developing method to track impact from changing privacy regulations.
- 1-3+ years of experience in sourcing and/or working with suppliers in applicable business units
- Undergraduate degree in relevant area (e.g. supply chain, business management, operations, law)
- Negotiation experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
- Knowledge of contract terms and conditions
- Ability to collect, analyze, interpret and communicate findings from complex and disparate information
- Ability to manage multiple priority projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with sourcing tools including eRFx, Contract Management and Procure to Pay solutions
- Full proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Procurement certifications (e.g. CPSM) a plus
- Contract management/legal certifications a plus
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative