Associate Digital Marketing Software EngineerApply
The Ecommerce Engineer role brings to life the creative vision and strategy for sleepnumber.com creating exceptional brand experiences that further consideration, conversion, and overall brand evangelism. This role is open to a remote worker, otherwise will reside at our headquarters location in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Develop web experiences in support of ecommerce and post purchase goals, strategies, and objectives.
- Enhance the ecommerce platform to enable new capabilities and efficiencies for our business users and scrum teams
- Promote excellence in stability, deployment confidence, and security across the ecommerce platform codebase
- Leverage best-in-class standards and technology to maximize the performance of platforms and applications
- Write unit, integration and functional tests using applicable modern testing framework
- Embrace the Agile principles and methodologies
- Encourage personal growth and excellence through code review process
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in software engineering and web development with proficiency in Ruby / Rails
- Dedication to continuous improvement and growth including interest in full-stack development using Node and React
- Experience with REST principles
- Knowledge of Agile principles and SCRUM methodologies
- Enjoy working with, learning from, and mentoring engineers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative