Senior Specialist, PartnershipsApply
Sr. Specialist, Partnerships works to develop, manage, and execute partnership strategies that increase consumer engagement and drive consideration for the Sleep Number brand.
- Athlete Talent Management –
- Research, recommend and manage a portfolio of athletes that align to Sleep Number’s partnership objective of creating authentic adoption and amplification of Sleep Number products
- Directly oversee the execution of our athlete agreements including – production schedules, media relations, social media posts, event appearances and product fulfillment
- Partnership Management -
- Coordinate strategy, plans and measurement of partner produced digital content and consumer initiatives across our portfolio of sports partners
- Maximize execution of partner contractual obligations and assets
- Process Management –
- Create and optimize processes and tools that drive efficiency, effectiveness, and sustainability between Sleep Number and our partners
- Business Acumen –
- Create and maintain metrics related to the effectiveness, influences budget spend and resource utilization of department, tracking and internal approval systems with legal, creative and product fulfilment.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years of business experience, including brand marketing
- Ability to coordinate complex projects with multi-million-dollar budgets
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must have strong diplomatic and interpersonal skills to foster and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the department and organization.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing, results-oriented environment where priorities are constantly shifting.
- Must demonstrate courage and integrity.
- Excellent negotiation and contract management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Strong customer-service orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for sports and deep knowledge of NFL
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration to contribute to a positive workplace.
- Able to handle highly sensitive information and situations effectively.
- Able to organize and prioritize work, meet deadlines, solve problems, be flexible, and work independently.
- Able to identify and follow a set timeline for approvals and distribution of content.
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite and social media channels.
Working Conditions (if applicable):
- Standard office environment
- Travel required
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative