Senior Scrum MasterApply
The Scrum Master leads the scrum team to create self-managed, high-performing teams to ensure consistent results and delivers high-quality product in alignment with the company’s strategic goals.
- Lead product teams by implementing agile practices to help create high performing teams.
- Facilitate major Agile ceremonies across multiple development teams; consult and coach teams to support smooth operations.
- Address blocking issues that are beyond the team’s authority, or require support from other teams, so the team remains focused on achieving their goals.
- Protect the team from outside influence and distractions.
- Effectively communicate and continually manage expectations with team members and stakeholders
- Coach product teams on the Agile / SAFe processes and tools within the agile framework, leveraging industry-standard practices
- Ensure effective communication and facilitate cross-functional meetings.
- Report scrum KPIs to the senior management
- Provide transparency on team’s progress/productivity.
- Encourage a continuous improvement culture for individuals within the team, constantly discovering better ways of working, through transparency, collaboration, and retrospectives.
- Work with other Agile leaders to increase the effectiveness of the application of Agile within the organization.
- Actively identify, manage, and raise risks, issues and changes tied to the product development initiatives
- Acts as Agile SME to Product teams (cross-product & cross-functional), product owners, and senior management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required. Master’s Degree/MBA preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a scrum master
- Experience with large scale technology product delivery
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.) and tools (Azure DevOps, Jira, ServiceNow)
- Experience working with multiple cross-product and cross-functional teams
- Scrum Master certification preferred
- SAFe certification preferred
- Creative problem solver, with strong analytical skills
- Collaborative aptitude and experience working in a fast paced, ever-evolving environment
- Experience working with agile/scrum methodology
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across a variety of audiences, both technical and nontechnical
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative