Senior Planner, Store DevelopmentApply
The Senior Planner, Store Development will provide project management for all remodel, retrofit and brand refresh projects delivering a world-class brand experience.
- Manage planning and execution of remodel and retrofit projects; fixture/material development, sourcing and production.
- Manage review and approval process for individual floor plans and technical drawings.
- Manage vendor relationships; sourcing, inventory management, forecasting and planning for project pipeline.
- Manage external agency and vendor resources, budget, scope, RFP’s, timelines and review processes.
- Proactively review and recommend solutions to improve resource flexibility to handle workflow, aggressive scheduling, short turn time.
- Develop, forecast and manage project budgets.
- Conduct quarterly business review meetings reviewing progress towards goals and maintaining budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of store and space planning or relevant experience
- Prefer experience in architecture and/or store design in a retail environment as well as knowledge of retail sales, marketing and merchandising principles
- Prior project management experience managing multiple concurrent projects.
- AutoCAD, Revit or 3-D rendering and modeling preferred.
- Strong project management and attention to detail with ability to handle flexible and multiple projects.
- Must have strong diplomatic and interpersonal skills to foster and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the department and organization.
- Must have demonstrated experience leading through others and positively influencing employee engagement.
- Excellent negotiation and contract management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative