Senior DevOps EngineerMinneapolis, MN Apply
The Sr.DevOps Engineer’s primary function will be to implement to tools and framework for a modern CI/CD pipeline. This includes modernizing the legacy environment where it makes sense as well as building a new cloud and container optimized platform.In this role at Sleep Number, you will be the primary SME in a team of 4 engineers to help advance this transition.This is a unique opportunity for you to take your knowledge in this space and build something out, almost from scratch.
- Help to build out Azure and Kubernetes platforms
- Roadmap, architect, and collaborate with development teams to build out and transition to an automated CI/CD pipeline
- Own all the tools that make up the new CI/CD platform, as well as work to onboard teams in an immersive format
- Thought leader across multiple teams and technologies to drive change into teams to move towards and infrastructure as code approach.
- Provide coaching and recommendations for Agile methodologies
- Coach and mentor legacy infrastructure team member in practices such as versioning, branching, testing, release, etc.
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Public infrastructure automation experience
- Public cloud experience
- 4 years college degree or equivalent work experience
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Has knowledge of state-of-the art cloud development practices in both private and public clouds and experience leveraging development practices with modern languages
- Experience with a complete CI/CD Pipeline
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible
- Excited to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience with containerization technologies
- Experience with orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes
- Office environment requiring a minimum of 8 hours sitting or standing
- Rotational On-call
- Off hours Production maintenance windows.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative