Senior BI ArchitectApply
Sleep Number team members are part of a passionate, purpose-driven culture that supports improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We are not just focused on our customers, however; being employed by Sleep Number means your personal wellbeing is important, too. As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work. Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the workforce, we have a place for you.
In our 35+ years in the industry we have improved over 13 million lives, and we are just getting started. With 5,000+ team members nationwide supporting work disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores to field services technicians, corporate teams to customer service, we are a sleep innovation leader because of our team members. Now is a great time to join us as we invest further in our people and sleep innovation. #TeamSleepNumber
The Sr. Business Intelligence Architect provides design, engineering, and architecture leadership for Sleep Number’s evolution up the analytics maturity model. This role will work closely with a team of technologists and business partners to design and develop for business intelligence and other analytic use cases.
- Translation of business analysis & reporting requirements into high-quality BI design leveraging industry best practices, Sleep Number standards, and already-implemented capabilities
- Provide analytical and technical leadership for BI and our reporting environment (Azure & Power BI)
- Ownership, development, and maintenance of enterprise-wide data models
- Contribute to the development of the data warehouse, including the design and implementation of the logical and physical data model
- Responsible for project design, development, testing, and documentation
- Assigning, coaching, and monitoring the work of team members as needed
- Primary stakeholder in defining the technical solutions for projects, gaining alignment from both technical partners and business users while considering our established patterns, non-functional requirements, and security needs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required; Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years dimensional Modeling
- 5+ years Business Intelligence & Analytics Architecture
- 3+ years Power BI development including dataflows, scheduled refreshes, gateways
- Experience working with relational and non-relational data
- Technical design and development to support reports and other analytic products, such as AI/ML
- Collaborative attitude to solve problems across organizational lines
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Power BI administration and Premium capacity management
- Azure data platform technology development and administration (ADLS, Synapse, ADF, Data Bricks)
- Use of Python or Scala for large data manipulation
Pay & Benefits
WELLBEING AT SLEEP NUMBER, WITH SLEEP AT THE CENTER
Improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep starts with you. We strive to infuse wellbeing into all aspects of our culture championing your emotional, financial, career, community, and physical health.
By joining Team Sleep Number, in addition to offering competitive pay programs, we are proud to offer eligible team members an extensive wellbeing package including, but not limited to comprehensive health plan options, 401(k) Plan with discretionary company match, incentive eligibility paid time off and much more:
- A free Sleep Number 360® Smart Bed for team members, and additional product discounts for friends and family throughout the year.
- Emotional wellbeing resources to help you balance life, such as free access to therapy, family care concierge and discounted childcare.
- Financial support when you need it the most - paid parental leave, time to recover from an illness or injury, and saving for lifes expected & unexpected adventures.
- Opportunities for connection in and outside of work through our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, and volunteerism in our communities.
- Career development supported by our tuition reimbursement program. and continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Work for your day flexibility, available for select corporate roles.
Safety is a top priority for Sleep Number supporting customers and team members wellbeing. COVID-19 Precaution(s) are in place consistent with CDC guidelines, U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA), and state/local laws.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
It is Sleep Number’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities during the application process, consistent with applicable law. We may require supporting medical or religious documentation where applicable and permissible by law. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the selection process, including if you are unable or otherwise limited in your ability to access open roles here.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Supervisor