Senior Benefits ManagerMinneapolis, MN Apply
Responsible for the strategy, design, administration, and compliance of Sleep Number’s benefit programs for all team members. Manages program development and execution to ensure that the company provides benefits which attract and retain team members, while ensuring compliance and effective cost management.
- Develop and implement overall benefit strategy for the company.
- Regularly benchmark our benefit programs and align our design with what is competitive and affordable for the company.
- Identify new and innovative approaches to benefit programs in response to market trends.
- Monitor costs and effectiveness of benefit programs, identifying opportunities to contain or reduce costs.
- Manage vendor relationships to drive benefit process efficiency, service quality, and compliance.
- Increase understanding and appreciation for benefit programs through effective communications and resources.
- Maintain benefit enrollment system within Workday and data reporting, partnering with HR Operations.
- Manage the company’s relocation policy and outplacement services delivered through outsourced vendors.
- Ensure that our benefit programs are fully in compliance with all regulations, laws, and mandates.
- Manage benefit staff to provide quality services and deliver on department goals.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years progressive benefits experience for a multi-state employer, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and develop / build overall Benefits strategy and execute against long-term goals for development.
- BA/BS Degree in Human Resources
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist Designation preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to be flexible and to handle multiple projects in a high growth setting
- Ability to influence business leaders with innovative benefit program solutions, consistent with the company’s total rewards objectives
- Able to develop strong working relationships with customers and foster trust in handling confidential situations
- Strong analytical skills and supportive systems leverage (particularly Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving ability, particularly in ambiguous or complex situations. Understands and considers broad implications of business unit needs or decisions.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative